We are connected to your industry. At Aevitas we have been providing solutions to electrical contractors for over 25 years.
The responsibilities of electrical contractors involves providing high quality service while adhering to strict deadlines. In electrical contracting industry there isn't time to worry about how your waste is being disposed of. When you work with hazardous waste management professionals at Aevitas, you can take advantage of multiple services in one place. Our convenient services saves your electrical contracting firm the stress of scheduling multiple pick-ups and drop-offs:
- Lamp recycling (all lamps & fixtures)
- Battery recycling (all types)
- Analytical & testing services (PCB, transformer testing, waste characterization)
- PCB destruction (ballasts, electrical equipment)
- Transformer oil (supply, retrofill, degasify, recycle)
- Resource recovery (end-of-life equipment)
- On-site services (draining, dismantling electrical equipment)
- Hazardous waste disposal (lab pack service, drums, pallets)
- Transportation services (fully permitted, secondary containment)
- Mercury recovery (devices, retort)
- Recycle-By-Mail (small quantity recycling, coast-to-coast)
Skip the hassle of relying on multiple hazardous waste management companies and turn to us for waste recycling and disposal services that are done correctly and on time. If you're an electrical contractor, call our company today to spark a revolution in your hazardous waste management solutions.