Manufacturing & Assembly
We will help to make you manufacturing and assembly operation run more smoothly by offering a full complement of services under one roof.
Considering the demand to produce superior quality product on a daily basis, your manufacturing and assembly business needs to be hyper-focused. Don't allow yourself to become distracted by trying to source the right hazardous waste management supplier, or by managing multiple waste disposal and recycling service providers. We will help to make you manufacturing and assembly operation run more smoothly by offering a full complement of services under one roof. Our service offerings include:
- Lamp recycling (lamps, fixtures)
- Battery recycling (single use, rechargeable, lead acid)
- Analytical & testing services (waste characterization, PCB)
- Hazardous waste disposal (paints, solvents, contaminated waste)
- Mercury recovery (switches, devices, spill clean-up)
- PCB destruction (ballasts, paint, caulking, electrical equipment)
- Industrial wastewater treatment (sumps, storage tanks, caustics)
- Transformer oil (supply, removal, recycling)
- Resource recovery / assured destruction (obsolete equipment, consumer products)
- On-site services (transformer services, spill-clean-up)
- Transportation services (tankers, vans, roll-off)
- Recycle-By-Mail (small quantity recycling, coast-to-coast)
Just because your manufacturing and assembly company produces waste by-products doesn't mean you have to waste time finding the right hazardous waste management provider. Why not choose us to take care of all of your needs at once. Our drive to be industry leaders is exemplified through our waste recycling and disposal solutions. Contact our company today to discover what we can do to help your manufacturing and assembly business.