Our organization can assist you in ensuring that your metal fabrication company operates without a hitch by providing a comprehensive list of services under one roof.
Just because your metal fabrication business produces waste by-products doesn't mean you have to waste time finding the right hazardous waste management supplier. Why not choose us to take care of all of your needs at once? Our drive to be industry leaders is proven through our outstanding waste disposal and recycling solutions. We can assist you in ensuring that your metal fabrication company operates without a hitch by providing a comprehensive list of services under one roof. Our metal fabrication industry service offerings include:
- Hazardous waste disposal (lab pack, drums, pallets)
- Lamp recycling (lamps & fixtures)
- Battery recycling (all types)
- Industrial wastewater treatment (wash water, storage tanks, caustics)
- Mercury recovery (devices, retort, spill clean-up)
- PCB destruction (ballasts, paint, caulking)
- Analytical & testing services
- On-site services (spill clean-up, dismantling electrical equipment)
- Transportation services (fully permitted, secondary containment)
- Recycle-By-Mail (small quantity recycling, coast-to-coast)
- Resource recovery
Considering the demand to produce high quality products every day, your metal fabrication company needs to stay focused and on track. Don't allow yourself or your employees to become distracted from your important duties by juggling multiple hazardous waste management providers, or trying to find the most dependable waste disposal and recycling service supplier. Get in touch with the professionals at Aevitas to discover what we can do to help streamline your metal fabrication business.