Tanker Driver - Site Service Representative
Aevitas Inc. - Brantford, ON
Aevitas Inc. is a leader in the environmental services industry. We are looking for people who thrive in a fast-paced work environment and are committed to providing the highest level of customer service in a challenging, exciting work environment. Aevitas is currently looking for an AZ Tanker Driver at our Brantford, ON location.
Aevitas Inc. is committed to promoting Employment Equity and removing discrimination in the workplace through the practice of monitoring representation among the four designated groups with respect to women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and aboriginal persons. If you fall within any of these designated categories, feel free to voluntarily self-disclose in your cover letter if you are a member of one of the designated groups. Aevitas Inc. also welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
AZ Tanker Driver
- Ensure proper loading and unloading of materials
- Drive unit to and from multiple client sites
- Adhere to vehicle weight limits and ensure proper utilization of Aevitas equipment
- Responsible for the proper placarding of vehicles to meet TDGA requirements/regulations
- Responsible for maintaining daily logs, daily vehicle inspections, trip reports, and expense reports
- Comply with Aevitas policies & procedures, Health & Safety procedures
- Maintain and clean assigned Aevitas equipment as well as ensure equipment is mechanically sound and in good working order at all times
- Valid Class AZ license required, with a relatively clean Drivers Abstract.
- Minimum 3 years' experience driving experience
- Regulatory safety tickets are considered an asset (ie. confined spaces, heavy equipment, forklift)
- Must be able to obtain a security clearance
- The majority of the work will be local but must be able to do overnight work and long haul as required for business needs when needed
- Some weekend work may be required
What We Offer
- Competitive pay for this permanent, full-time position with overtime rates after 44 hours
- Comprehensive medical and dental benefits
- Participation in Aevitas' Deferred Profit Sharing Plan
- Opportunity for growth and development
- Competitive Meal Allowance and Hotel stays provided for overnight trips
Wage is to be negotiated based on experience. If you are interested in joining our team at our Brantford, ON location, please apply with a cover letter and resume.